Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Birthday Rush and Zoya Kelly

The last week or so just flew by in a big blur. I celebrated my birthday with a big family party at my house, so all the cleaning, shopping, prep and cooking kept me pretty busy. I did get a chance to sneak away Saturday morning before guests arrived and give myself a manicure :)

For the main color I used Zoya Kelly, which is my favorite at the moment. I stamped it with Sally Hansen Celeb City which is a glitter packed silver I absolutely love for stamping.

I apologize in advance for the awful shape of my hands and nails, but the photos were taken after the party so they were pretty beat up...


My inspiration for the manicure was the pattern on the top part of the dress that I wore. I think they went together pretty well...


The Bundle Monster plate BM-224 was used for the stamping...

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

4 comments:

  1. Great color combination.. looks very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super pretty combo and a great match to your outfit! You have an award on my blog too btw :D www.manicuredmonkey.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy belated birthday!! i hope you had fun in that special day ! i love the manicure you did ! i have Celeb City & I've never thought of using it for stamping! i shall try it! thanks.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! :)

    @McDiaz, Let me know how it turns out for you! I have used it a few times and just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...