Sunday, May 29, 2011

Stamping with Zoya Kelly

So excited to try the new BM plates that I stamped right over the Aziza polish I had on from yesterday. I have been seeing at this snake pattern on so many other blogs and loving the result. I like how it turned out, even if it doesn't scream "snake" to me. Can't wait to try other color combinations!!! :)

For this stamping I used Zoya Kelly and Bundle Monster plate BM-215...



Only bad thing is, my nails can't be any longer than this or the patterns will be too short :(

Here is what I used...

AzizaZoyaBM-215

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

7 comments:

  1. That's very cool!

    I've noticed the bundle monster ones are pretty small. I read on another blog that if you put the pattern closer to the top that it's not as noticeable that it's not big enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it :D

    @Amber, Thanks so much for the tip! I will have to try that for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this looks great!! Love the stamping!! It's one of my favourite plates

    ReplyDelete
  4. That design is so awesome and I love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both colours go very well together!
    I'm in love with all of your mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much everyone :)
    I'm so glad you like it... :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...